LINKS and RESOURCES
- River Winds Muscular Therapy
Heidi Eldridge Dyer Therapeutic massage is a vital part of increasing your awareness of self and your ability to feel balanced, energized and calm. We provide Therapy sessions that are custom-designed to relax tight and tense muscles, reduce stress, increase flexibility and circulation, combat the signs of aging, manage chronic inflammation or scar tissue, increase rate of injury recovery and balance structural alignment conditions.
- American Institute for Learning and Human Development
Thomas Armstrong, PhD, Executive Director and author Thomas Armstrong explains how we’ve become a “culture of disabilities,” and need to spend more time focusing on the strengths of those with mental health labels. He provides practical tools to empower individuals with neurological differences.
- Rees Chiropractic
Dr. Loren Rees Dr. Rees is a chiropractor and neuromuscular therapist serving the South Shore communities with a chiropractic health and wellness clinic
- WE Integration Massage Therapy
John Bondlow WE Integration seeks to improve health through both manual therapy methods and group interactive seminars to learn Self-Applied Techniques (SAT)
- National Institute for Play As play is woven into the fabric of social practices, we will dramatically transform our personal health, our relationships, the education we provide our children and the capacity of our corporations to innovate.
- Exuberant Animal An innovative health leadership organization that promotes performance, health, team cohesion and physical happiness.