Our SERVICES 1:1 TRAINING and SMALL GROUP TRAINING
Our training services are fully customized for each client. Each program begins with a free consultation and facility tour. We then develop a unique training plan that addresses your specific goals, requirements, with ongoing support, maximized for results, and compelling to maintain motivation.
- DISABLED, SPECIAL NEEDS Clients
* autism * down syndrome
* cerebral palsy * ADHD
Bret Bondlow’s works with disabled and special needs using his proprietary Behavioral Fitness Training program. This program reduces behavioral issues; improves health, focus, productivity and social interaction; strengthens functional movement; meets sensory needs.
- REHABILITATION Clients
For individuals discharged from physical therapy and requiring ongoing program development. Programs are detailed and customized to ensure mastery of form and technique before proceeding to advanced levels.
* chronic back pain * strained or pulled muscles * Multiple Sclerosis
* joint replacement recovery * cardiovascular conditioning * stroke & Parkinson's patients
- CORRECTIVE EXERCISE Clients
Beneficial to all individuals, regardless of physical capabilities. Each program is designed progressively to build a foundation for safe exercise and play.
Custom programs include:
* postural conditioning * lumbar/pelvic/hip conditioning * multiplanar movement patterns
* joint mobility * floor exercises * balance
* shoulder girdle strengthening